University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Reviews

Great vision and patient/family centered. Has a ton of resources and specialty services which are great benefits to patients and staff alike. Growing fast, some growing pains but all to provide a better patient experience.
I love working here. Its a great place to start your career. I have been here 6.5 years and it has been great.
Retirement is great and Inpatient is amazing. Outpatient needs a little work
I like working at UCHealth. Everyone has been very nice and there is always work to be done, so there is never any room for boredom.
Start Your Review of University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient
Great benefits and people. Get to meet so many people and get lots of experience. Good advancement opportunities
I have an excellent boss who works with me as an undergrad intern. He allows me many experiences to learn and grow and trusts me to do a good job. He is very helpful as are the graduate and post-doc students I work with.
I love the University Hospital and unhealth network. I have been both a patient and an employee. The staff are wonderful. I have a unique perspective but can say it's a great place to receive services and to work. I am thankful for the opportunity to do both.
Working at UCHealth has been a very great learning experience. I have enjoyed the past year especially because I feel so supported by my co-workers and the entire company.
What I liked about this company and primarily my manager and supervisors are that they were very sympathetic and understanding when I started having health issues. They worked with me and my schedule changes. One thing I would change is the hiring process. Apparently the supervisors don't get to make the final decision, the hiring manager does, someone who's never had contact with you in the interview process.
I have met some really great people working here. It can be challenging, but in a rewarding way. They really value their employee's well-being. All my skills are put to use in my position.
The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I am never afraid to ask questions, and communication is easy with the patient portal.
Its a great place to work, all the employees know what they are doing. Everyone is very helpful, with assisting patients need and concerns.
I have worked for the school of medicine for two years, and it is an inspiring place to come to work everyday. Since I have started, I have attended many meetings on improvements the school as a whole is trying to make, and I have seen many of these changes get implemented over the last two years. I also have seen great strides being taken towards making this campus a well-known campus for quality research. There is always room for growth on this campus and employees are valued. Although the pay is lower than it would be for a private company, the benefits make up for this.
I have worked there for two years now. I am a student at MSU Denver, and I work here at CAPE at the University of Colorado campus in Aurora, it has been great.