University Medical Center of El Paso Reviews

I enjoyed the diversity. I appreciate the science and medical professional the hospital offers to the public.
I enjoy working at the hospital. I have excellent management and they are very supportive. I work with great co-workers that are caring, helpful, and value my input. I work in a healthy work environment that is encouraging of my education and ideas for improvement. We work as a team to complete work tasks. We include others in decisions and everyone is on the same page when it comes to changes in our department. I believe this has been the best career move I have had in my 30 years in the medical field. I have been very lucky that my co-workers are helpful in my learning process of computer language.
They are making strides in wage compensation but could still do better. I understand that we work for the people of the county and they need to stick to a budget but they need to do away with bonuses for only certain people or departments. Either do bonuses for the entire hospital or for none at all. All of us contribute to the success or failure of UMC.
Start Your Review of University Medical Center of El Paso
THE HEALTH INSURANCE IS AWESOME BUT THE FEELING OF JOB INSECURITY ISNT GREAT.. DIFFERENT SHIFTS AND CLINIC PLACEMENT IS NOT VERY STABLE.. PAY COULD BE BETTER AS WELL. MORE TRAINING NEEDED ALSO
Beautiful and friendly environment to work in. Staffs are friendly. You get very good benefits and always happy to come to work. Everyone at work are positive.
UMC is very welcoming. I have colleagues from different cultures and practice different religions. Everyone is respectful.
I think they should employ a lot more younger adults other than that, everything's great!