University Medical Center New Orleans Reviews

It's a nice place to work. There is always something new going on. And endless learning opportunities.
Pharmacy department is horrible, I’ve worked there for 4 months and I’ve had the worst experience ever. It’s entirely too much work and a lot of harassment from employees in charge. It was like I was walking on egg shells. Every morning I dreaded getting up going to work for those reason. Aside from that, we have to pay approximately $40 a month for parking and it takes about 15-30 minutes to find a parking spot every morning. There’s a strict attendance policy and parking is 99% of the problem why most people have a problem with clocking in on time. Parking is so horrible I got into a heated verbal altercation over a parking spot, because another employee and I were both trying to find a spot and was running out of time.
Management needs to be more knowledgeable regarding work experiences for their employees. Benefits are terrible. There is no area for growth within the company.
Start Your Review of University Medical Center New Orleans
I love how helpful and supportive my supervisor is and how hands on with the team she is. I love that you have options to move up or to other departments. Parking is not great but it is available if you're here early. I building is newly built and has amazing views of the city from any floor you are on.