University Medical Center Reviews

This hospital is okay. They tend to treat all patients and staff members as a number and not a whole person.
This is a great place to work. Great culture and employees. This was the first place I worked out of nursing school and I have yet to regret that decision. I look forward to many more years of employment here.
UMC is an amazing place to work. I have been an employee here for the past 12 years. I started as a nurse aide and have been a charge nurse, recruiter, director, and most currently pediatric nurse. The hospital staff has been supportive and amazing throughout the years. I plan to work for this great facility for many more years to come and I recommend all others to join the team at UMC.
Start Your Review of University Medical Center
I love this hospital. It's a place where people come for help and all attention is given to patients. This hospital is recognized as a Magnet hospital as well at the #1 place to work in Texas.
The absolute best place to work for! Takes such good care of their employees, and is always looking for ways to improve. I can honestly say I have never worked for such a wonderful place. They truly care about the people that work for them.
University Medical Center is a fantastic place to work in the healthcare industry. UMC is a Magnet-recognized hospital which is the highest, most prestigious in the healthcare system in nursing excellence and quality patient care. The company focuses on using evidence-based practice in order to provide the best possible patient-centered care. UMC is a hub for medical innovation and higher education as it is connected structurally to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. They frequently employ new graduate students providing them the opportunity to gain experience from a highly-credited hospital. Overall, UMC is a well diversified, reputable hospital centered around patient care and employee satisfaction.
I like the job itself, however their are a lot of changes that need to be made within the EMS system at this location.
University medical center is an excellent company to work for! They care about their employees. The work environment is friendly and supportive.