University Health System Reviews

This is a great place to work, you are always learning. The people you work with are great, always willing to help out. There are many locations and speciality areas where you can find the right place for you to work.
I have been working at University Health System for over 10 years now and I have seen so much growth within our system. From the new Sky tower being built to new equipment being used in the hospital, UHS continues to grow more and to transition into one of the best hospitals to work at in the state of Texas.
I liked the environment of this hospital. The employees were very friendly and were always willing to help.
Start Your Review of University Health System
Great company to work with. I have been working with this system for 5 years and it has been great opportunity to me. they work with students schedule flexible schedule in this workplace also many opportunity to get scholarships for continuing Education. Benefits are awesome too. I really enjoy being part of University health system
Great teaching hospital. There is plenty room for advancement and everyone is very helpful and want you to succeed. It is very fast paced but still runs very efficiently.
The building is new and nice. The workers are nice. But there is a competitive atmosphere more than a teamwork atmosphere.
The health insurance and benefits are wonderful. There are many opportunities to take classes and gain knowledge. The cafeteria prices are high and the quality of food is not really worth it. The grill always seems to be "not working" on the weekends but come Monday it suddenly works. The sad thing about this place is that it's not about what you know but about who you know.
Overall a good place for inexperienced professionals. The pay is not great but its a start. The benefits are only cheaper because they use their own insurance company and doctors/facilities.
I believe this company is great for not only because we help uninsured patients... but we fly in patients from Mexico to help kids in need. But the management on the other hand. They are unorganized, and constantly changing things around.
Excellent place for growth and retirement. Came here not sure what the position would entail. Found a career and committment.
I really like working here. My coworkers are awesome. My bosses are cool. The place really cares about their employees. I highly recommend this company as a place to work.
Wonderful place to work. Have been working here for 10 years and couldn't be happier. Great teamwork and patient satisfaction is priority.
It’s an amazing place to work for, I absolutely love it here, great people, great benefits, and they care about furthering your education!
Great place to get experience in but not for everyone. You get to work with a lot of great experienced staff.