University Colo Health Memorial Hospital Central Reviews

The hospital offers nice benefits and perks but management was difficult to approach and not interested in improving systems.
I love working with a very intelligent group of medical staff. They always put the patient first and I will always appreciate that.
UCHealth is a great company to work for while I am in school. They have a tuition reimbursement program that is very helpful for me as I am a working student. My coworkers are very knowledgeable and friendly. It is a very fast paced environment, which always makes time for a learning opportunity. Another nice thing about our retirement benefits is that they match your 403b by 3% which truly helps when I think about my future and when I am ready to retire.
Start Your Review of University Colo Health Memorial Hospital Central
I really enjoy this company and all of the other staff that work here. It is a great intro into the healthcare field and has shown me a lot about what I will be getting into in the future.
I really enjoy working here. I have had such a great experience, even gaining more knowledge as I go. I would not change much about it.
Excellent staff and management. I have worked here for five years and the management really push you to go to school and help give you flexibility to do well. Everyone works very hard here and works as a team. Vacations are easy to take as long as you take the right steps to request them. The HR department was very helpful after having my son at ensuring I had all i needed to take family leave. Overall, an excellent place to work, I am proud to work here.
Great place to work. Benefits package is great. The insurance they offer is very good and very affordable.