Universal Studios Inc. Reviews

I enjoy working at universal studios. Its a lot of hard work and dedication. My team members are easy to work with and be around. I learn so much working at universal studios. It also help me with my culinary arts experience hands on. I enjoy how my head chef help when i dont get something. Very respectful and positive about alot of things. Just very thankful to be apart of suck an amazing team.
I loved being to enteract with guests as a performer, very few dull moments while on set. Plenty of employee appriciation events. Many opportunities to be trained in different jobs.
It's a fun place to work and you're always meeting fun and interesting guests.
I wish management was more flexible with work life balance.
Start Your Review of Universal Studios Inc.
Overall it’s been a fantastic experience. I’ve been treated incredibly well and been given all the tools I need to be able to get by and succeed.
Just to be clear, I work security at Universal Studios (Orlando). I have to admit working security isn’t as exciting as previously thought but it is interesting. At my location the higher ups work towards safety and making sure all employees are following procedures. No one is exempt from being checked in by security not even the CEO of the company. He makes sure he gets checked every time as well. I’m pretty sure he enjoys watching his company prosper in that aspect. For security we also make sure we ask as many questions as possible and don’t get complacent. This makes sure there are no costly mistakes. I find pushing this agenda useful. This allows enployees to want to ask questions rather than feel discouraged to. Universal even has an open door policy that allows any employee to contact any branch of management. No misdirection or waiting for an extensive period of time to get to them either. Universal is concerned about your concerns to say the least.
Nothing I’ve been in this company for almost 5 years and I’m happy in it. My management team are awesome. My coworkers are good. Even the big bosses talk to you on a friendly matter and try to remember everyone’s name
Visiting the park is fun but working there is not so much. Management is always more occupied with petty things like uniform standards than the comfort of employees who are on their feet, outside all day long.
It is a fun place to work at but like all employers it can do better. There is weekly pay and access to the theme park. Employees get discounts and food vouchers.
Working at universal is very tough. Everything is senority based which means you'll be at the bottom of the work roster with zero hours for quite some time. The management team doesnt care to give you hours they basically care about themselves.
I like working here a lot. I get to meet people from all over the world and this job is very enriching.
Universal Studios Hollywood is great for college student who are looking to make extra money while they wait on financial aid. The hours are not steady and some employees are on government assistance. It's best to get to leadership position in order to get steady hours.
Good entry level work, near to my home. Extremely fast paced and multi-tasking is required. Heavy guest interaction
It was a great internship for my second year of law school. The environment was laid back and individuals in charge of the internship were knowledgeable. Unfortunately, the a career as an attorney is much less enjoyable, hence the return to school.
Universal Studios is a safe and healthy environment to work in and there are plenty of opportunities to further your career.
Overall, enjoyable workplace. Currently work for their Rentals/Turnstile department, and was one of the chosen few to open up a new position for the department that assists with ticket issues. Many opportunities for promotion and a very friendly workplace. Also allow you to move to different departments within the parks.
A company that values employees. Offers a great tuition reimbursement program. Supervisors are flexible with scheduling to accommodate school schedule. There is a lot of opportunity for growth within the company. top management offers career guidance and opportunities to shadow other departments if an employee is interested in trying out different opportunities.
Great place to work when you are going to school. Very linent with schedule for school. Awesome benefits and a young work place enviorment!
Start Your Review of Universal Studios Inc.
Universal Studios is overall a great place to work. I am a Sales Associate at a merchandise location, which I switched into from Food and Beverage. Universal offers great benefits, especially for full-time employees. Hours are flexible, and a points system means that last-minute emergencies can be called in without repercussions.
I love working for Universal Studio resort because most of my coworkers are friendly yet at the same time extremely hard working individuals. Working for Universals has allowed me to grow as a person and an employee. The management staff is friendly and approachable. Universals studios offers many benefits for working for this company, some of them being that employees are given unlimited access to the all of the parks and the employees are allowed to bring any family or friends desired, free of charge.
The team members, leads, and managers are so kind and helpful. They encourage you to ask question. There is always a friendly approach to helping one another. The leads and managers don’t overlook each other but always help each other out and as well as the retail workers. Every department is extremely helpful and always friendly.