About UnityPoint Health - Meriter
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
UnityPoint Health - Meriter Reviews
I overall love the set up of Meriter. They are very personable to each and every individual. There are always opportunities to honor other employees for the good things they do. They pay very well for the positions, and the benefits here are great! The wellness program here is also awesome!
Upper Management recognizes employees for going above and beyond. Although it is a large company, I feel like part of a family and know that what I do each day truly makes a difference. Meriter has campaigns throughout the year to help the community and also has an employee health incentive program.
Unitypoint seems to be a company all about the business, and not the people. They claim to value their employees, but do very little to show it. Even when it comes to promotions, people currently in a role are passed over simply because someone has a different opinion. It's not all bad, but the employees are not number one.