UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Reviews

UnityPoint has a strong community based presence and reaches out to many of the underserved. It makes me proud to say that I work for UnityPoint as their values are evident at each patient encounter. Patients matter and so do the employees!
I love Unitypoint hospital because it is a great environment to work in. Everyone are very friendly and hard working. It is a healthy environment to work in. I love how diverse the environment is. Everyone kind toward one another. I look forward to going to work everyday. I am also in school full-time and work part-time as well.
I like work for Unitypoint Des Moines because it has allowed to grow and figure out what I want to be and who I want to be.
Start Your Review of UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
The corporate culture is fantastic and they have a clear vision of where we are and where are going. My management is great and so is the compensation.
It has been a plethora of knowledge. It was busy and required a steady work ethic. It is fast paced so you need to be able to multitask and understand what is going on.
I love working here. "Iowa nice" is evident from the hallways to patient rooms to managers' offices.
Unitypoint senior leadership is decent and looks for ways to grow the company and keep them competitive during the major changes in healthcare. Department management was non-existent and didn't like their ideas to be challenged.
Pretty good place to work but healthcare is in a place of transition so areas are ever evolving. The workplace provides good work/life balance with some remote possibilities. I would say benefits are a little lacking for the size of organization.
The nurses, techs, and doctors are all very welcoming. It is a wonderful place to work! The only draw back is the employee benefits for weekend package. These benefits are pretty expensive.
The culture here is amazing. People are amazing, and they do a fantastic job of honoring their best asset - their people.
Values hold my personal belief in how health care should be, every patient treated as I would want to be treated as a patient.
I like the people I work with they are hard working and do a wonderful job. Would love to see management be more involved with their employees and give praise when things are completed in a timely manner.
I love this company. They really listen to the employees. They have given me a place to grow as a professional.