About UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Reviews
Our hospital is very respected in our community. I am proud to say I am a part of it. It is a great place to work and a place I love to come. I look forward to treating our patients, help them feel better and get back to look life. I know what it's like to put your life "on hold" for a medical reason. Even if we cannot make them feel better physically we can offer conversation to help ease anxiety's. It not just about treating the patient but also treating the patients family as well. When someone is sick it's a family affair. Not just a patient. My hospital is in desperate need of CMAAs, CBCSs, CEHRSs. There is a shortage in our area. I have found a trade school program that will be a 23 week course and I can sit for my certifications through the National Health Administration. I not only want to complete this for myself, but more importantly to help my employer for the past 17 years and our community. I know I can pass these course. I just need a little help with tuition left over
I am so glad I applied and got the job at UnityPoint. I've been here for over a year and I cannot wait to expand my learning and this company really allows for you to do so. Relationships between employees are usually very good and the general atmosphere is very friendly as we all take care of each other. Sometimes there is miscommunication between the different departments within the hospital, which is sometimes inevitable, but that is definitely one thing that might need some work. Overall, I think that UnityPoint Health is a great place to work and it is definitely a place where employees can grow and expand their knowledge. If you are looking to work in a friendly environment with individuals who can help you exceed in your field, UnityPoint is the place you want to be.
I really love working for this company. Although there are many different areas to work within the company and hospital, I believe there is something for everyone. The company strives to create a great work environment for everyone. They offer good benefits from gyms, certain areas for tuition assistance, PTO, medical-dental-and vision benefits, bonuses, discounts for local activities, and much more. The staff is nice and there is an excellent sense of teamwork to accomplish all of the daily tasks.