About UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Reviews
The nurses, techs, and doctors are all very welcoming. It is a wonderful place to work! The only draw back is the employee benefits for weekend package. These benefits are pretty expensive.
Unitypoint senior leadership is decent and looks for ways to grow the company and keep them competitive during the major changes in healthcare. Department management was non-existent and didn't like their ideas to be challenged.
Pretty good place to work but healthcare is in a place of transition so areas are ever evolving. The workplace provides good work/life balance with some remote possibilities. I would say benefits are a little lacking for the size of organization.