Unity Hospital of Rochester Reviews

I have been here for 3 years. I have been very happy here. My manager and charge try their best to work with all employees regarding their schedule. The hospital is now offering to pay for nurses to sit and take national certification exams and if we pass, we are getting a 50 cent or $1.00 raise, depending on which certification it is. The health insurance isn’t the best. Regardless of the program you pick, co-pays are high. They offer a 403 k which they match up to 3%.
My mother was a patient here before a couple of years ago. She received the most top notch care ever. They were very attentive and supportive of our families needs. For this reason if I have a hospital stay I would love to be at unity.
I would like to see management care more about their employees and the work load, but overall I enjoy my fellow work teammates
Start Your Review of Unity Hospital of Rochester
Since volunteering at Unity Hospital, I had embarked on a once in a lifetime journey. Every time I step foot into Unity, I learn something new and enlightening. The hospital itself is aesthetically pleasing and portrays a welcoming environment, which I appreciate. Furthermore, those within Unity are always willing to help individuals in any way until they are satisfied. I feel like I would like to see more facilities for anyone as it would bring the hospital closer together.