About UnitedHealth Group
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.67 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.67 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.67 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.67 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.67 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.67 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.67 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.67 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.67 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 67 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.67 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.67 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.67 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.67 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.67 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.67 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.67 responses
UnitedHealth Group Reviews
This is an amazing company to work for! There is paid time off, overtime pay, paid vacations, and work from home opportunities; just to name a few perks. They also have an employee stock purchase program and a 401k that matches your contribution. They also have yearly raises and monthly bonus opportunities. UnitedHealthCare is the #1 health insirance company in America for a reason.
UHG is very flexible in allowing their employees to take care of personal matters without getting docked. The pay, even for entry level positions is higher than most jobs I've looked at, especially without a degree! I would most definitely recommend this job to someone I am close to.
I enjoy working at United health care. The job is so fulfilling. If you enjoy helping others you will love it. I never knew what an impact you can make on someone's life by giving them advice, and helping them with everyday health needs!