United Technologies Corporation Reviews

I've had a great experience at UTC. There are many mentors who are willing to help and teach through my internship experience.
The culture is extremely welcoming to all. Flexible work hours are fantastic. The opportunity to work overtime is nearly always open.
I loved my experience working with United Technologies. I learned and grew exponentially professionally wise as an engineer.
Start Your Review of United Technologies Corporation
Since I started working here three years ago, I have finally found the workplace that is right for me. UTC is a rigorous company to work for and there are so many benefits like healthcare and dental, matching your 401K, and paying up to 60K towards another graduate or undergrad education.
Very good place to work until retirement. Great retirement benefit and excellent growth outlook. Very good working culture, such as ACE, quality and diversity. Most distinguished benefit is employee scholarship program. A big company with a lot of rotation opportunities including internal assignment.
I have enjoyed working here for the past 6 months. I believe there is a good work life balance and compensation. The work environment is also great for entry level
I work for Pratt and Whitney which is a company under the UTC umbrella and so far I have enjoyed my time with Pratt. I work with some very talented and passionate people who love their careers within Pratt and are always encouraging me to try and move up through the company or through UTC itself.
I interned with the UTC business unit Pratt and Whitney. I like the aerospace industry so I enjoyed working there. I learned a lot about making processes more efficient and it is a new skill set that I know will be useful in my professional career.
I love working here and would recommend anyone with an interest in aerospace to apply! The knowledge and expertise here is amazing.