United Surgical Partners International Inc. Reviews

Overall a great company with many benefits and potential to grow. No job is perfect but my superiors do a lot to ensure we are happy with our occupations.
This is a great company to work for. Have a great staff to hold out the mission statement. The company supports and backs its employees.
Nice company to work for but since it is not a large company, pay is not competitive, and benefits are not that great. However, they are the only hospital network I have worked for that provides biannual bonuses based on facility performance, which is a plus!
Start Your Review of United Surgical Partners International Inc.
Coming from the hospital setting, working in a surgery center is like taking a breath of fresh air. USPI has been such a phenomenal place to work, and I can honestly say that I enjoy going to work. I feel utilized while I’m there, and the staff are wonderful about using any teaching opportunity that is available. Working in Outpatient Surgery is fast-paced, full of quick turnover, and a fun environment to be in. Learning about the procedures being done in ranges from plastic surgery, to general surgery, to pain management, this company is able to offer knowledge if you’re looking for it. I am thoroughly pleased with my decision to work for USPI.
I have been a Materials Manager for the company for a year and they provided great resources and support for my transition from a hospital. Along with other common benefits, USPI also provides internal educational resources for individuals looking to advance or enter another function.
I like that they have contracts with bigger “name brand” companies, so we were finally able to switch to Ethicon suture and biofuel gloves and a fair price.