About United Supermarkets
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
United Supermarkets Reviews
I have learned so much from working here! I have gained many skills I know will be useful throughout my life and education. It was definitely a great first job. Most people I work with, especially the management, is very considerate. You make friends and connections. They also work very well with your schedule. They will work with you to find the best option for both you and the company.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being a cashier at one of the many United Supermarket stores. I chose to get a part-time job at a United Supermarket store because as a customer I always noticed how wonderful the staff was. When I began working, I was not disappointed as my coworkers were friendly both when dealing with customers and in daily conversations. In addition to the wonderful coworkers, the management is great. They have the highest standards of any other place I have held a part-time job and these standards create the best atmosphere. I genuinally love being a cashier because of my amazing coworkers and because of the great atmosphere.
United is really understanding about scheduling and hires many high school students who can only work certain times throughout the week. The primary issue I have seen is some lack of efficiency, due to the massive amount of employees on the payroll, so it is hard to get a consistent schedule and every week you must work different hours than the week before. The pay is very low, but it is not hard work mentally or physically, but if you will only be able to get about 10 hours a week it might not be worth it with the low pay.