United States Census Bureau Reviews

As a decennial census recruiter, I get to make up my own hours, get a decent hourly wage, and best of all give other people the opportunity to play an important role in an important project.
It is a good place to work, but politically correct. For example, they have a holiday display for Hanukkah, Christmas, and Kwanzaa(which isn't a real holiday). Everything is diversity focused for the sake of diversity and oftentimes vacancy posts are just a formality because a decision has already been made.
Great opportunity to learn and excel in new areas. You reap what you sow into the position. Plenty of room for growth if that is the direction you want to go. Hours are great if you have a family, management is caring, flexible and truly care about your growth in the company! Great opportunity to learn and excel in new areas. You reap what you sow into the position. Plenty of room for growth if that is the direction you want to go. Hours are great if you have a family, management is caring, flexible and truly care about your growth in the company!
Start Your Review of United States Census Bureau
I like the flexibility in schedules. What I do not like is the unprofessionalism of management and how they set you up to fail.
I have worked for the census bureau for 11 years. The best part is meeting new people but the managers do not have a good understanding of the challenges we face every day and are not respectful of our needs.
this is a nice place to work. they are good to the people that work here. I appreciate the supervisors that show compassion to their workers
I Love working here. We have great benefits and the pay is also good. When you work in this kind of environment you have a large variety of co-workers. The Census Bureau is very diverse. The Bureau as we call it has groups that you can belong to that are quite diverse also. It is a great place to work.