United Health Services Hospitals Reviews

This company makes decisions in hospitals that don't make sense as far as architectural and functionality of space.
They are not employee appreciative. They are patient satisfaction and safety oriented which is perfect but my facility has a huge turnover rate. This is due to low wages and inability to handle staffing conflicts. Currently in a staffing crisis due to staff leaving.
Tell others about your experience. What did you like? What would you like to see change? Tell others about your experience. What did you like? What would you like to see change? Tell others about your experience. What did you like? What would you like to see change? Tell others about your experience. What did you like? What would you like to see change? Tell others about your experience. What did you like? What would you like to see change? Tell others about your experience. What did you like? What would you like to see change?
Start Your Review of United Health Services Hospitals
Its a comfortable place to work. Hours are decent. Benefit package for full-time employees are good. Its moderately close to home.
Everyone always goes above and beyond for all the patients. Everyone receives the quality care regardless of race, color, beliefs, or insurance.
Great place to work with great benefits. Staff is wonderful as well as management. Love working here
Working for UHS has been a rewarding experience. I get to work with a variety of people, both coworkers and patients, and feel my work actually makes a difference in the world. Working with adolescents is the most rewarding for me personally.
Working for UHS has been rewarding, but draining. It was my first "real job" after graduating college, as I'm trying to be a therapist. I worked as a mental health technician (MHT) for UHS for a year. My job itself was incredible; I truly felt I made a difference to the patients. The hierarchy at UHS hospitals is what causes problems. Doctors, some nurses, and some therapists do not seem to have the compassion needed to work in a behavioral hospital. Also, the people over me were never on the floor, and they never knew what was actually happening- they only knew theory.
Working for UHS has allowed me to grow as a mental health professional. I have benefited from their employee benefits such as tuition reimbursement. In the health care field, there is a high employee turnover rate. I would like to see more consistent staffing, which provides better care for the patients.
The company owns several hospitals and health care facilities. I have only worked at two, however, those two both had very poorly trained staff, unsafe conditions, and very high turnover rates for staff.