United Cerebral Palsy Associations of NYS Reviews

Formally known as Adapt Community network is a great place to work. It is very rewarding working with those who want to become more independent with their mental illness. It feels great to know that you can make a difference in their lives and watch them smile.
Working here is a great but rewarding job because i get to help those less fortunate physically and mentally. It’s a good feeling knowing that everyday they are in good health and happy.
I guess it depends on the location that you work in. I have not had any real negative experiences, so far. I can say that as with most places it's not really what you know, it's who you know and how much you butter up to them. Don't expect to move up if you are not friendly to the supervisors.
Start Your Review of United Cerebral Palsy Associations of NYS
I enjoy working with UCP because they are flexible and offer parents so many options for care and help make their lives that much easier. Also provid awesome care to children and adults alike.
My experience at my J0b is very rewarding. There is always room to grow. Its a learning opportunity for anyone who wants to join the health field. Its the best hands on experience you can receive from a job. This job challenges you in a positive way. I helps bring out the best in you.