About United Cerebral Palsy Associations of NYS
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
United Cerebral Palsy Associations of NYS Reviews
I guess it depends on the location that you work in. I have not had any real negative experiences, so far. I can say that as with most places it's not really what you know, it's who you know and how much you butter up to them. Don't expect to move up if you are not friendly to the supervisors.
Formally known as Adapt Community network is a great place to work. It is very rewarding working with those who want to become more independent with their mental illness. It feels great to know that you can make a difference in their lives and watch them smile.
Working here is a great but rewarding job because i get to help those less fortunate physically and mentally. It’s a good feeling knowing that everyday they are in good health and happy.