No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly older in age.7 responses
The culture here is much better than previous multinational billion dollar companies I've worked for. I work in the back-end of the operations team here and have never felt put down or lesser for it. Sometimes that can happen in companies with a hierarchy, and it can make working there a miserable time. That has not happened here, and I really enjoy it. I also enjoy the amount of freedom in my work that I experience. I rarely have people looking over my shoulder or micromanaging what I am currently working on. The atmosphere is friendly, like a small business, and informal. In my office, I can wear shorts and a t-shirt and comfortable closed toed shoes. I like that kind of choice. I would work here again.
Unisys is a good company to work for. The compensation is a little low in the Salary range where only giving raises every 3 years. The benefits are good, there is opportunity for growth by going back to college to help with tuition assistance. Unisys has field technicians and onsite technicians at various sites all over the world. Learning hardware and customer support is an excellent opportunity where you get hands on experience. HR is excellent to work with when you have issues with your manager or other employees. There should be more options for stocks and PTO should be increased at the 3rd year of employment instead of waiting for the 5 years.
I work for the location in Georgia. The management at this company is horrible. They don't actually do anything unless it effects them. There is no work/ life balance. They treat you as if you have no life or family. They put so much work on managers to the point they just quit o rend up in the hospital from the stress. To take a day off you have to argue. You get stuck with bad schedule choices while other people get early shift. There have been numerous shift bids but I never can be apart of that. I only stayed here so I could finish my degree. At this point I'm done.