Union Hospital Inc Reviews

Best group of people to work with. All teams always collaborating to give the best care possible. Everyone is always working to be the best patient advocates possible in all departments.
It's a lot better than the other jobs I have worked. The hall I work on has a very good sense of teamwork and we all try to help the patients any way we can.
Union hospital is a good place to work for and great ways to learn and grow in the company. Also there is different areas other then nursing you can work and learn
Start Your Review of Union Hospital Inc
I have worked with this organization for about eight years and am very happy here. The perk I like best is flex time. I have the option to choose my hours, this allows me to schedule appointments and be involved in school activites with my child. My co-workers are like family to me and we all work together well to get the job accomplished. If I could change one thing at this organization, I would opt for better benefits. Being a healthcare facility, our health insurance is a high deductible, and it is pricey. We also do not get longevity raises anymore. This factor has turned away other potential employees. Overall Union Hospital Inc. is a great place to work for.