About Under Armour Inc.
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.34 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.34 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.34 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.34 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.34 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.34 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.34 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.34 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.34 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.34 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.34 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.34 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.34 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Under Armour Inc. Reviews
Working at Under Armour is like none other. I have worked here the entirety of while being in college and it is hard for many people to find a part-time job that is enjoyable while also being flexible with a student's everchanging schedule. The company values its employees highly and makes sure to make it known. From celebrating gender diversity to having a whole collection dedicated to pride month, UA is a great company to represent as they are accepting of all people, customers or employees alike.
Throughout high school, I worked as a sales associate at Under Armour Pittsburgh. It was a pretty good job. Being a student-athlete, my schedule was busy. Management understood this, and worked with me. Employee discount is 50% which is a better discount than any other clothing store I knew of. It made it very affordable to dress appropriate for work. Additionally the under armour technology is good. It does what it says it does, for example keeping athletes warm or cool. One employee I worked with got promoted to a manager, so there is growth opportunity. Additionally the regional manager was always making appearances in the store to make sure everything was running smoothly.
Under Armour is a place that puts people in a position to succeed at all levels. It is a great work culture, with people who want to see you win. I have worked at two of their stores and they both have been very good experiences!