UNC Health Care Reviews

Work life balance is awesome. The clinic feels very family oriented. The managerial staff is amazing! You get to know the patients that you provide service too! The monthly meetings are great they give us an opportunity to come together and discuss whatever problems if any. Discuss other departmental things. Just all in all an amazing place to work. I am Glad to be a part of the team!
I can say nothing but positive things about UNC. The staff is extraordinary, the community is so welcoming and the care and truly carolina care. I am so impressed every day when I walk into work at UNC and so proud to be painted in carolina blue.
My experience at UNC Hospital has been nothing more than amazing. I work as a Surgical Technologist in the OR. Everyone has been nothing more than amazing to me and all the staff. Benefits are amazing and you there training team is outstanding.
Start Your Review of UNC Health Care
Work place diversity is very important here and work life balance is stressed throughout the company
Great place to work, caring and do excellent work. Great benefits from health care to retirement. The bosses encourage development.
I have worked for UNC Medical Center for 5 years. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. The insurance gives you a choice of the 70/30 plan or the 80/20 plan. I have the 80/20 plan which is the high option. My insulin for my diabetes is a reasonable price as long as I buy it from CVS but my supplies for my insulin pump are expensive.
I like how friendly my managers and coworkers are and how most of them do not have a chip in their shoulder and are not worried about you being successful or competitive, because they are confident in themselves.
Great place to work overall. Of course there are some things that could be improved but what organization is perfect. Compensation could be better but is comparable to others in the local area. There are opportunities to grow but may have to transfer specialties to achieve growth sooner than later. Great benefits and work life balance.
As with any job sadly you see a lot of coworkers whom get by with more than others. Management not providing changing information to employees and then ready to write you up for something you were informed of that changed. Decent pay, good benefits and retirement.