About UNC Health Care
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
UNC Health Care Reviews
Work life balance is awesome. The clinic feels very family oriented. The managerial staff is amazing! You get to know the patients that you provide service too! The monthly meetings are great they give us an opportunity to come together and discuss whatever problems if any. Discuss other departmental things. Just all in all an amazing place to work. I am Glad to be a part of the team!
I can say nothing but positive things about UNC. The staff is extraordinary, the community is so welcoming and the care and truly carolina care. I am so impressed every day when I walk into work at UNC and so proud to be painted in carolina blue.
Great place to work, caring and do excellent work. Great benefits from health care to retirement. The bosses encourage development.