Umpqua Bank Reviews

It's a good place to work. Lots of change has created an unstable base. Many mergers and acquisitions are plaguing data integrity. Room for improvement.
This company is willing to invest in their employees so they are able to take on additional roles within the store. I did feel that they were very resistant to give raises even if you were promoted though. Otherwise, they would have a five star
I'm still on the job and I would say I'm very happy working for the bank there are some days that are harder than others but overall it's a good experience. I would highly recommend it for anyone who's looking to get into the banking industry. While other bigger Banks will emphasize the importance of making goals and product sales. This bank will focus on the employee and will assist them in their endeavor to reach their product goals.
Start Your Review of Umpqua Bank
I can not stress enough how much I have enjoyed working for Umpqua Bank. The work environment is fun and energetic, with an office full of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in banking. This environment is clearly a product of the incredible management both in the building and throughout the company. I have learned so much as an employee and look forward to learning even more.
I have worked here for a year and a half and I love it! You work with great people, pay is good, great benefits, company holiday parties, great culture, paid 40 hours a year to complete volunteer work, good hours, parent friendly, management is great and helps you achieve goals. Overall its a great company to work for.