UMB Financial Corporation Reviews

My experience with UMB is amazing. I was offered a position here from my previous community college and i have been employed with this company for almost 5 years. They treat their employees with respect and make sure they are in good hands. They provided excellent benefits and opportunities for people to grow in the company.
Excellent work culture exists at UMB. Lots of great ethic and personal development is available. The facilities, and people are all been pleasant and professional.
Great company to work for! Good benefits and a nice atmosphere. I like my Supervisor as well! They give 12 weeks paid for maternity leave, match up to 3% of the amount you put in your 401k. They also provide tuition reimbursement up to $5,000.00/yr if you are attending school for a Business degree.
Start Your Review of UMB Financial Corporation
Great people, very efficient and high-performing teams. I started out entry level and have been fortunate enough to take on positions that have advanced my career. My leader has been my biggest advocate and has supported my development and challenged me to think different and take risks. I never thought I'd be here after 15 years, but this is my home and I'm thrilled to work for such a fun but family filled environment.
UMB is a great company to work for and you really learn a lot while there, but one thing I would really like change is their way to promote within. I met many co workers who had the potential to excel within the company and almost always got passed over for someone newer.