UMass Memorial Medical Center Reviews

great place to give care and receive care. I work in the primary care unit and I have the best manager and co-workers I have ever worked with. It is a joy to come to work each day and do what I went to school for, which is a medical assistant and I have so many options to further my career. I am on the waiting list for the nursing program at Quinsigamond Community College here in Worcester, MA and I have the option of tuition reimbursement as well as a foot in the door when I complete my degree to work as a nurse. I must say that UMass Memorial Medical Center is great for ambitious students to learn and grow. The patient care that we offer is full of respect and compassion.
I have worked here for 7 years with lots of change through out the department with managment as well a staff. I would like to see our pay increase as well as over more to those attending school and furthing their careers.
I work with amazing nurses and doctors who are extremely intelligent. I work in the ER and we are all a team and honestly could not function properly if all hands were not on deck
Start Your Review of UMass Memorial Medical Center
I like the work environment and opportunity for growth. Every employer I have had has been supportive and wanted me to succeed. UMass has just been an overall very rewarding place to work and has given me so much experience.
Some people will back you up and help out, other will not. Nursing staff is very friendly and helpful. Always wanting to help other nurses and PCA's. Hard to drive home after work, always stuck in 5pm traffic. Easy to get to. But employees have to take the shuttle which is about 6-7 minutes away from the campus and not always at the parking lot. Spend a lot of time waiting for a shuttle to arrive.
Love my job. Our work place works together and it feels like a second home. Patient care is the main idea which I love.
Overall good experience great benefits. Good work environment. Fast paced and great for learning. Would recommend for others to apply.
Its a good place to work. As with anything, nothing is perfect but I do enjoy my work with my patients. However, I feel a tug to get involved in the criminal justice system. I also am inching towards a possibly politically career as I feel the need to improve things in our country.
Working at UMass Memorial Health Care for 5 years now. I have only been an intern but it has been a great experience. I have learned many new things and they really care about where I ended up in the future. My boss has fought hard to help me get to where I am. I have had my ups and downs, but I am glad that I have worked here to help further my career.
UMass Memorial Medical Group offer the best benefits and pay around the Worcester Area. There are several locations and plenty opportunity for employment. They offer a 401k,retirement,disability and College reimbursement.
Really great medical center to learn and grow in. Great benefits but the pay could be better. The location is great though. It is easy to get to and the commute is pretty easy from all over Mass.
I started working here just a few months ago and I absolutely love it! Its everything I could have ever imagined and then some. I never thought I would adore a job as much as I do this one, I work 6:30-6:30 about 3-4 times a week and I never look forward to my days off anymore. The people I work with are beyond perfect and helpful in any way possible. My last job made me miserable and I cried more often than not, but at this place I really start to feel connections with my fellow coworkers that I never did there. I have only worked her for two months while at my last job I worked there for 2 years and I can honestly say this was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
As an employee and a patient I have predominantly had good experience at my job. The hours have been fair, the union has stood by me when I’ve needed them, and as a patient I’ve been happy with my physicians.
I enjoy working here with many great employers. Everyone is helpful and it is a great learning environment.
I currently work in the leominster came Umass and I love it. I am also a nursing student in the university and I also love it great place to work.
The biggest issue is the lack of communication between supervisors and staff and extreme micromanagement of employees. However, overall it is a good place to work.