UC Health - Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care Reviews

This is a good job for younger people looking to gain valuable experience and for older, possibly retired people to end their working career with good benefits.
My overall experience working at the Drake Center has been very rewarding. I have learned a lot from my peers. This place wants you to be the best at what you do so they encourage you to advance your studies. This facility is family oriented and each person loves what they do here. I couldn't ask for a better job.
It's a small lab but it's a very close knitted group of people who support each other when it's needed.
Start Your Review of UC Health - Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care
More employees to help with the work load. It's often too many patients and not enough staff. I just wish we could keep consist good help. I go home tired most of the time. I'm not shy to hard work, but I don't feel you should have to work hard everyday.
One word: work house. Over worked and under paid greatly. I specifically worked on the 2nd floor, but the 3rd and 4th floor have the same problems. Extremely unorganized. I do not recommend going there unless you’re looking for an easier way to transfer to the West Chester or main hospital.
I have really enjoyed working for UC Health. It is a great stepping stone to allow you to network and make good connections with the staff. I have learned a lot that will carry over in my career in health care and this job also helped me gain more experience that will assist me in graduate school.