About UC Health - Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
UC Health - Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care Reviews
One word: work house. Over worked and under paid greatly. I specifically worked on the 2nd floor, but the 3rd and 4th floor have the same problems. Extremely unorganized. I do not recommend going there unless you’re looking for an easier way to transfer to the West Chester or main hospital.
This is a good job for younger people looking to gain valuable experience and for older, possibly retired people to end their working career with good benefits.
My overall experience working at the Drake Center has been very rewarding. I have learned a lot from my peers. This place wants you to be the best at what you do so they encourage you to advance your studies. This facility is family oriented and each person loves what they do here. I couldn't ask for a better job.