No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 215 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.215 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.215 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.215 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.215 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.215 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.215 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.215 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.215 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.215 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.215 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.215 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.215 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.215 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.215 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.215 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.215 responses
Great working place. Looking forward to more! Besides expenses, a driver’s take-home pay will also depend on where they’re located, as mileage and per-minute rates vary by city. And some days, you’re going to get luckier than others. On my best day, I take home $540 after nine hours of driving, thanks to surge pricing. One-fifth of that came from a single, lucrative trip to the airport: It was snowing and it was ugly outside. It was like 5:30 or 6 p.m., peak hours. They paid me like $110. Another time, after completing a $20 ride, the passenger gave me a $100 tip, because it was Christmas.
I am happy to be working as an Uber driver. The best thing about driving for Uber is the flexibility. I have 4 children and being able to make my own schedule and work around my family's needs while still having the opportunity to contribute to my household financially is great! I feel like the company really values feedback from drivers and I also think that I h ave a good opportunity to make a decent amount of money while driving for Uber. I am really excited about the recent benefit called Uber Pro.
Driving for Uber is an experience to say the least. It all depends on the city your drive in and the time of day that you choose to drive. The quick trips, money, and conversations are always great. However, when you run into a slow day, prepare to be bored, annoyed, and excited when you finally get a ride! Driving for Uber is all about the amount of time you have to put into it, really doesn't take much effort, just the DRIVE!