UAMS Medical Center Reviews

I have found in my time working for UAMS (The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences) to be an outstanding opportunity. One will have many opportunities for expanding career education and experience on a regular basis. The employees are kind and fun to be around. The work is challenging, but not to the point of being burdensome. Advancement opportunities are available to people who desire them and are willing to work for them. There is community involvement and outreach ongoing, making this an organization where people truly desire to help others. Forward thinking and innovative are words that describe their technology.
UAMS Medical Center is a great place to work! Employees are rewarded for hard work and dependable conduct, the pay is competitive and UAMS has been first in instituting raises and cost of living pay increases. The benefits and medical plans are very, very competitive as well.
UAMS (University of Medical Science) is an awesome hospital to work for. They offer great benefits as far as health care, dental, vision, and life insurance. The care at UAMS is great, the nurses and doctors make sure to do everything possible to keep you comfortable and cozy. Did I mention my boss is AWESOME.
Start Your Review of UAMS Medical Center
I like the environment and to see all the different cultures work side by side. Teamwork is key to making this organization a success. The pay is very competitive. The benefits are great, including all the employee discounts offered throughout the state. This organization offers a tuition discount to staff and their immediate family.
I came here to better myself and family to gaining more knowledge and experience with "great" company as others has stated. I will continue to strive to make it to the top and hopeful be able to thank individuals that helped along the way.
I have been with UAMS for three years and it has been a great career move. The organization strongly believes in higher education and is willing to work with the employees to ensure they are able to achieved those educational goals.
Overall great company to work for. They have been incredible at making employees feel welcomed. Honestly, I have never felt more welcomed at a job as I have here. The only downside is that is exceptionally easy to get lost in the in-processing stage.