About UAB Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
UAB Hospital Reviews
UAB Hospital is very culturally diverse and fast-paced. It is a great place to learn and see things never seen before. I have wanted to work there since I was a child. When I was hired, I was ecstatic! Since then, the experience has been great. UAB Hospital cares for it’s employees and offers competitive benefits. I can honestly say that I will work here until I retire.
I have been employed with UAB Hospital for over four years. I have floated to many different units, some good and some not so good. I have learned a lot about patient care and working with people of different races, socioeconomic status, religion, racists, homeless and the mentally ill. It has made me more thankful and grateful. There are still some areas of bias toward certain employees, how some nurses care for patients of color, how some units are managed. The lack of communication is a big issue here and the inability for some staff members to put their differences aside and work as a team.
Ever since I started working at UAB hospital my experience has been great compared to my previous job. I enjoy meeting new people and creating new relationships. However, after working there for 2 years the only improvement UAB needs to work on is communication from leadership to employees down to patients.