About UAB Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.10 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
UAB Hospital Reviews
UAB Hospital is very culturally diverse and fast-paced. It is a great place to learn and see things never seen before. I have wanted to work there since I was a child. When I was hired, I was ecstatic! Since then, the experience has been great. UAB Hospital cares for it’s employees and offers competitive benefits. I can honestly say that I will work here until I retire.
University of Birmingham is one the biggest employees of the state of Alabama. The company highly believes in healthcare and education. To work for a company that take pride in their employees and encourage you to further your education by providing free education is beyond the best place to work. To provide reasonable healthcare to employees with options is more the reason to work for them. The vision University of Birmingham is beyond the best and Simply proud to be working for a wonderful company. GOOOO! BLAZERS!!!
I truly enjoy working for UAB as a whole, but as far as my department, I do not think it is a healthy, or fair work environment and I am desperately trying to find a way out. The Radiology department has a manager that does not have any of the tech's back on anything and we all feel as though he is against us, not for us. That being said, I want to remain working for UAB, but in a completely different department, as far away as possible.