Turner Construction Reviews

I gained great learning experience about the marketing and business development side of a major corporation! Building connections is the most beneficial thing from working at a huge company.
I like how the company offered a wide range of different types of construction as well as has locations all over the world. With a company like this, the limit for what you can achieve does not exist. The company truly values its employees and even at such a large size, you still get the cultural benefits of a small company.
Great Company. Fantastic benefit. People are great. You may feel stuck if you aren't in Engineering dept, however you need to reach out to your manager and they are more than willing to help you move up.
Start Your Review of Turner Construction
I really enjoyed interning with Turner this past summer because they gave me the opposite view of my career path. I am going into Architectural Engineering and getting a view of the construction atmosphere allows me to understand how people view the drawings I will make in the future.
Turner is an excellent company who has been in the Construction Management business for over 100 years. Turner’s first priority is their employees by ensuring they are working in a safe environment.