Tufts Medical Center Reviews

I would like to see more diversity here at TMC. There should be more people in positions of power that represent minorities in medicine.
Love working here and it’s given me great experience as I advance my career! I have grown as a person and learned so much from my patients as well as my coworkers. As I work towards my future career, I will always be happy that I was able to get my first real job here.
Working at tufts for almost 2 years has been an eye opening experience. As a perspective nursing student, I feel as though the experiences I have had have help to further my desire to become a nurse. I also feel as though I have gained knowledge to help excel in future nursing programs that I otherwise would not have received if it had not been for Tufts
Start Your Review of Tufts Medical Center
Overall the environment of the workplace is inviting and teamwork is definitely noticeable. There are very few things I would point out as issues. One of which is how the hospital poorly focuses on nutrition for employees. There are minimal to no benefits for what employees can eat, and no discounts for food purchases. Often due to limited time, I will see employees frequently eat processed and unhealthy meals.
As a student intern at Tufts Medical Center, I really enjoyed the opportunities it provided for me. I loved working with the people, and I also had a lot of fun doing research.
I work alongside passionate physicians who are passionate about their patients and carefully assess every patient's individual needs. We also have a phenomenal interpreter/translator program, making it so that the needs of every patient are clearly understood.