Tucson Medical Center Reviews

This is the best hospital to work for in Tucson. We have the best nursing staff and the best patients. It all starts from Administration. Administration treats the staff well, staff treats the patients well, the patients, in turn treat the staff well...and the staff then stays with TMC.
The people are friendly and pleasant; the management is lacking. I started my career as an RN 11 years ago and have always thought it was an employee-centered mentality. However my last three years, I have seen a change that seems more corporate than community driven.
Working at Tucson medical center is not only an amazing opportunity to grow in the medical field, but it is a hospital dedicated to the community.
Start Your Review of Tucson Medical Center
Overall a decent place if you're looking to be apart of the medical field. Friendly staff, busy environment, and free coffee. The pay is average at best.
Working for Tucson Medical Center has brought me a new outlook on life. I started working in food services where I would run food trays to patients then I began working transportation where I would take patients to their designated areas after surgery or before surgery. Last but certainly not least I am now a patient care technician working in the intensive care unit. I have gained so much respect not only for my job but for the Tucson Medical Center's community.
It was a good first job into the medical field, I was able to observe many roles and discover what medical path was truly for me.
I am so very greatful for my opportunity to work at Tucson medical center. The people and staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I came from a big corporate hospital and coming to TMC, a community hospital, Is a much different feeling. It almost feels like a big family.
I learned a lot and could not have asked for a better place to be as a new grad. The hours were not friendly for my family. For a locally owned hospital it is very corporate minded.
I think this is a great hospital to work for. The last community owned hospital in the city, I feel like you can tell they care more for their employees.