TTM Technologies Inc. Reviews

It's a great place to work if you want to work. Management is friendly and they do their best to accommodate when life's troubles come along.
I started in 2016 and now a senior employee for the NPI department. I've learned many skills and have many opportunities to learn more. growing in the company is encouraged and upper management will always help you get to where you want to be. The company's school assisting program helped me get back into school to earn a degree in Engineering Science and hopefully become an engineer in the future with the company. The work we do here can have a big impact on our lives and possibly our futures. TTM is a great company to work for and I'm glad that I found my home here with them. My company does many things to let employees know that they are appreciated with company picnics and random employee lunches. It's a great place to work!
TTM Technologies Inc. isn't like just any manufacturer. I have always felt like part of not just a community, but a family. Working at TTM has helped me to achieve my higher education goals. As a student going into Natural Resource conservation, I am happy to see TTM striving to improve environmental outreach within the community. They are a company that is working to reduce their carbon footprint.
Start Your Review of TTM Technologies Inc.
Fast paced work environment, very little managerial support. Can be a toxic (physically and mentally) place to work.