TrueBlue Reviews

I was very excited to be recruited to TB, unfortunately the company is going through some changes. The company in down 30 in sales and everyone is stressed out. We are being pressured to make sales calls when I was offered the job I was told I would not have to work Saturdays and now I am . Plus, my schedule changed too, now I am closing everyday.
This company is growing and evolving. I have found job security and believe that the culture for growth and development is being established and improved upon daily.
THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. IT IS WORTH APPLYING FOR A POSITION HERE. THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH IF YOU WORK HARD AND PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD.
Start Your Review of TrueBlue
Love the people we work with would like to management improve. Paid time off accumlates the day you start. Good health benefits and 401k.
Leader in the on-demand staffing field. Great opportunity to work hard, do meaningful work, and promotion. Fast-paced. 24/7 at times.
The experience was great the work environment was friendly, mangers cared about their employers especially when facing hard times. Great area for beginners or someone who is looking for a job.
Had it not been for my experience with the Regional VP I would have given 5 stars. The senior leadership was less then desirable. I had 3 different Mid level managers in 1 year. I had no support and prior to deciding to leave and pursue a new opportunity it came to my attention that the Regional VP had not looked at my branches revenue in the entire year I had been asking him for support. By the time I left 2 months later I had secured several new accounts and the branch was back on track... only to find out that when I left they lost the 3 strategic accounts I had secured.
My experience with TrueBlue PeopleScout are the opportunities for promotions within the company. I have been at PeopleScout since 2013 and promoted 3 times. PeopleScout would be rated 5 if they offered tuition reimbursement.
Working at TrueBlue is a blessing to me however it is not the most desirable job. In the staffing industry there are a lot of coordinating involved which is not a bad thing. Sales are the driving force of this company. It can be overwhelming at times. Overall it has been a good place for me to learn and grow in my personal am development.