TriWest Healthcare Alliance Reviews

My experience was a good one. I learned from the older workers and though it was fairly new when I started it ran smoothly and with very little issue. You could win rewards and receive achievements all the time.
Poor morale towards the end due to new management which intermixed having too much fun with work. People began to lose focus and it became unruly. Supervisors turned the other cheek when a coworker began harassing many females on the job and tried to ask a lot of married women.
.Everyone is very pleasant and genuine; from the HR personnel at the main headquarters to the Sme's. Completely non-traditional call center environment. They truly care about veterans and about their employees.
Start Your Review of TriWest Healthcare Alliance
It was great helping the veteran’s solve one less issue so that they can focus on getting better and living life, rather than a bill.
There have been cut backs recently on job positions as TriWest lost on of the contracts. I would like there to be more notice prior to employees being let go. I love working for TriWest as a veteran because the company is devoted to taking care of our country's veterans. They have great customer service and there are truly amazing individuals working at TriWest alongside our nations veterans.
Overall, I enjoy the work that I do. I get to make a difference in the lives of the veteran's that I assist with their healthcare needs on a daily basis,
I would like a better sense of stability regarding the government contracting issues we are facing. As things stand, we may all be looking for a new job after September due to the government not awarding the contracts for the next 5 years to anyone. The primary reason we exist seems to be forgotten which is to help our nations veterans obtain the medical care they need and deserve.
Nice place to work for as far as serving the nations finest (veterans) but there is little opportunity for growth, they do not offer tuition reimbursement, if you are onsite at a hospital.