Trilogy Health Services Reviews

I like the company's dedication to its floor staff. The company understands that if the employees are happy they will give good consumer service. The company does customer satisfaction surveys as well as employment satisfaction surveys. They could work on explaining that even though the survey doesn't have your name on it it will be sent to your manager so your comments can be seen by all. This creates mistrust because it then seems as though it is not annonomous
I have loved working with Trilogy. I love it so much that any time ive had to move I always transfer to another Trilogy!
I liked the patient interaction. I love the fast paced environment. Loved the Nurse practitioner that rounds. Families are involved for the most part. Love that we have so many activities for patients to participate in.
Start Your Review of Trilogy Health Services
This is the best company I have ever worked for. The paid time off alone is wonderful here such a great benefit. The company has a lot of programs in place to help assist the employees and their families. The wages are very competitive for the area and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in your department as well as if you choose to expand to another department. The management team at the campus level and the corporate level all seem wonderful and very helpful.