About TravelCenters of America
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
TravelCenters of America Reviews
My company is good as a college job and it pays the bills. I will say however that the corporate structure is disconnected with the average employees. In Oregon minimum wage is rising and TA is behind the times. I dislike the attitude that our corporate office gives lower level employees. The company would benefit by more competitive wages and it would work out many of the problems that our site faces in terms of an employment pool. I will say that my site managers are awesome and try to make the best environment for us.
My coworkers were great. A lot of the regular drivers are kind locals. I would like to see the prices change. I understand that there is a minimum quota to meet but based on portion size at the deli many of the employees and customers agree that the food is not worth it. But being the only non fast food place around the drivers are forced to pay the absurd amount of over $11 for a small not so filling plate of decent grade food. There also needs to be better management.
What i like about my job at travelcenters of america is the customers that i get to meet on a day to day basis. I work the graveyard shift and its quiet and peaceful. The people that i work with make my night go by smoothly. I enjoy the 20% discount that we recieve and the wages that they pay but honestly its alot of things that could cbange other than that. Its not a bad place to work i enjoy my regulars and their personalities they make working there more interesting