About Tractor Supply
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 42 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.42 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.42 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.42 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.42 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.42 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.42 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.42 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.42 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.42 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.42 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.42 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.42 responses
Tractor Supply Reviews
Working at tractor supply has definitely been one of the best things that I have done! Everyone who works there is wonderful and so friendly! They were so welcoming. And I have learned a lot. I had no idea on anything that had to do with living on a farm or building a fence or even fixing a tractor. Working at tractor supple has helped me have an understanding of these not only just from my fellow employees, but also the customers we see daily!
I started at tractor supply to pay off some bills and stayed because I fell in love with my job. I love the diversity of product, helping customers, my coworkers and the flexibility as a working parent. I loved meeting new customers and helping them find what they were looking for. I loved greeting and engaging with our loyal return customers as well. My manager was great at working with my ever changing schedule and did his best to give me hours that worked with my home life. I met and made some truely great friends on the job. Things I’d like to see change would be the pressure put on some coworkers to complete tasks beyond their abilities. A lot of pressure is put on the team leads and the assistant manager is not good at directing employees with their tasks. The schedule doesn’t follow the company example. Rather it is written around what days suit the managers life. I feel the schedule should be written by an unbiased third person so that it’s fair to all employees.
Very nice company, understands it's employees and customer's needs! I've worked here for a year now and enjoy working here. It has given me opportunities to succeed and further myself in FFA, which it proudly supports.