About Toys R Us
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.41 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.41 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.41 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.41 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.41 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.41 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.41 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.41 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.41 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.41 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.41 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.41 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.41 responses
Toys R Us Reviews
One of the best job experiences I've had. The management was friendly, very caring and efficient! The manager I had, not only treated us like employees, but was very intuitive and dearly. She kept up with every ones lives and paid well attention to all old, new and current employee needs. The building was a little outdated, but it never stopped the team from exceeding customer satisfaction. I also thought ToysRUs did an excellent job as whole, inventing special Saturdays in which children could come to ToysRUs and have fun at Events that would happen in the store. The Geoffrey Birthday Club was also a great idea! Altogether, this franchise really upheld their name and slogan "Come on let's play!"
My internship experience at TRU was one of the best internship experiences I have had during my college career! The executive leadership team really does show their interest in the interns, and the team members truly care about the future of the interns.
It could be the fact that I worked at the store when they were closing, but as an employee, I can honestly say that I did not enjoy my time there. My manager could be extremely rude with not only her employees, but her customers as well. Many times I would walk in the back room and she would be playing on her phone during the busiest times of the day. Some positives about working there would be that I got paid above minimum wage and did get a lot of hours.