About Towne Park
Hospitality & Tourism
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.14 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.14 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.14 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.14 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.14 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.14 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.14 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.14 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.14 responses
Towne Park Reviews
I enjoy working for Towne Park. The hours are flexible, management are awesome and very understanding. They are approachable and communicate with others with respect. Towne Park is a friendly atmosphere. As an employee with Towne Park one has the opportunity to meet people of diverse backgrounds, and careers. Working for Towne Park is AWESOME to me!
Not much communication from management. There’s definitely a feeling of unity and it is easy to make friends, but the physical aspect of the job takes a toll on your body. Lots of diversity here, many different cultures and religions. Overall it’s a good company to work for as a single individual with no kids, but because there are no benefits I wouldn’t recommend it for parents or anyone with dependents. Pay is average.
Great opportunity for advancement, great for college students, great team environment and super flexible and supportive!