Total Quality Logistics Reviews

Working at TQL was a great sales opportunity to polish my skills and further my career. I worked under a broker and learned various sales techniques and eventually applied them into my own book of business.
It is hard work. It requires a lot of dedication at first to reap rewards after the six-month training. If you do not put in the time and effort, you will fail. They try to work with you and help you be successful, but not everyone is cut out for this job. The training is what makes or breaks you as you work another logistics account executive’s account while also doing training modules and building your own book of business so that you hit the ground running when you are finished with training. Then you have another two months to reach a set amount of revenue, or you are on probation. Lots of work, but also lots of rewards.
The culture and engagement is awesome. I loved being rewarded for my charity work through donation matching and volunteer matching. Great, supportive company.
Start Your Review of Total Quality Logistics
Tql has been a great place for me to learn about the supply chain industry. It is very fasted paced which is good for me to have. I enjoy it. It is a challenge but your mind is constantly thinking and it keeps you busy. The culture and environment is amazing.
Working at TQL is great! Great leadership, caring employees and lots of fun! I love that the company gives back to all the communities it's a part of.
It is a great place to work at. The company encourages its employees every single day to strive for the best. Best decision I made was to work at TQL.