Torrance Memorial Medical Center Reviews

I love working for Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Management is amazing and make me feel appreciated.
I love working at Torrance. Everyone is friendly and the teamwork is exceptional on the unit I work on. The computer system could be a bit more advanced as the system we use is not user friendly. There could definitely be more opportunity for growth, since it is a smaller organization, there is not much room to grow in our careers, which is why many people leave or switch departments to look for a change. Pay could be better as well. The work environment is very fast paced and managers really seem to care about their employees for the most part.
Working for Torrance memorial has been a great decision. They treat their employees very well and with respect.
Start Your Review of Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Great company to work for. The is staff is friendly and helpful and the environment is encouraging. The service provided is professional and always patient-focused.
The new grad program prepared me to be on my own as a new nurse. It's a great enviornment to work. The staff are very supportive of each other.
I really love working at Torrance Memorial because all the staff is friendly, positive and always team players!