About TOPS Markets
Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
TOPS Markets Reviews
It’s alright, there is nothing too spectacular about the place but it’s whatever. The customer service leads are great but management is poor. ( Lockport location )
Overall, the people I work with I love, and i rarely run into problems with customers. The job can be tiring but, if you stay positive and stay optimistic it is a great job for you. Everyone is very understanding.
It isn't a bad place to work at. The people are nice, the hours are generally flexible. The pay isn't the greatest, and even with more responsibility it doesn't always mean you get more pay. There is a union which can be a good or bad thing, I suppose depending on what it is you are looking for in an employer.