Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy Reviews

I’ve been working here for 3 months now and so far so good I’ve had the most amazing customers and management is awesome we are a family here.
What is like about Tom Thumb is that the market is clean and have a lot of fresh food on displace. I would love to see more products other then foods in the store.
I want the local Tom thumb from December 2014 to May 2015, and I've got to say it was a very positive experience for me. Being a part-time employee over there who to make chrome as both a warrior and an individual, because I got to work with great management and employees, as well as provide service to a lot of honorable customers. Tom thumb is a great place for any young first-time employee to start their career.
Start Your Review of Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy
The customers here are great but with the resent integration with Albertsons the company seems as if they are trying to impress management more than satisfy customers.
As a college student, my availability varies. Tom Thumb helps work with your school scheduled as not to become to over bearing. Honestly a great place to work for college students.