Toll Brothers Reviews

Company has great benefits and many departments to work in. Lots of room for growth but unfortunately they make it hard to move around in the company. Definitely a great stepping stone job though if you wanna get your foot in the door in homebuilding!
Toll Bros is one of if not the best company i have ever been a part of. I get the sense of family from everyone I come in contact with.
I really enjoyed working at Toll Brothers. The benefits were excellent, the organization of the workplace really impressed me, I was very impressed by their efficient processes, and I really learned a lot from working there.
Start Your Review of Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers is an amazing place to work! I loved working with all the employees and they are were like family to me. My favorite part of working with Toll Brothers was the environment I was in. Working with kids really opened my eyes up to my own passions.
I love working for this company. The atmosphere is fun and the firm is flexible. They have amazing incentives and benefits. I enjoy coming to work everyday and my teams have become like family. My only complaint is some of their promotions don't make sense and I no longer have much hope of moving up with the company. There is a lack of communication about upcoming changes that makes all the employees nervous.
Loved the company when I started but after a while I was looked down on when I would take a weekend to visit my boyfriend in the military even though I had completely open availability and worked every day I was asked to, sometimes working 10+ hours without a break. When I started school they recommended with my schedule that I only work Sundays, which was just enough to get my by. About a month into this situation my boyfriend took leave to come home so I also took off two days to be with him, I was never given any shifts after that. He manager never directly answered my question of when I would be put back on the schedule and eventually told me to let him know when I had a more flexible schedule, knowing I’m in school everyday. I felt punished for furthering my education