About Toll Brothers
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
Toll Brothers Reviews
Company has great benefits and many departments to work in. Lots of room for growth but unfortunately they make it hard to move around in the company. Definitely a great stepping stone job though if you wanna get your foot in the door in homebuilding!
Loved the company when I started but after a while I was looked down on when I would take a weekend to visit my boyfriend in the military even though I had completely open availability and worked every day I was asked to, sometimes working 10+ hours without a break. When I started school they recommended with my schedule that I only work Sundays, which was just enough to get my by. About a month into this situation my boyfriend took leave to come home so I also took off two days to be with him, I was never given any shifts after that. He manager never directly answered my question of when I would be put back on the schedule and eventually told me to let him know when I had a more flexible schedule, knowing I’m in school everyday. I felt punished for furthering my education
Toll Brothers is an amazing place to work! I loved working with all the employees and they are were like family to me. My favorite part of working with Toll Brothers was the environment I was in. Working with kids really opened my eyes up to my own passions.