Toledo Hospital The Reviews

I have worked year for eight years. I like the fast-paced environment of the unit. I have seen good changes and bad. Compensation has been competitive with other institutions, however, management has become less and less transparent over the years and the communication has suffered.
It is an ok place to work, co workers are helpful, we work together. Something I don't like is that we as nurses at Toledo Hospital don't get paid as much as surrounding cities/states, we don't get perks like bonuses or a percentage based shift differential.
Overall, it is a good place to work. However, I would like to see upper management show more appreciation for all the hard work staff puts in to running the hospital. I feel that management is more worried about expansion than their employees.
Start Your Review of Toledo Hospital The
I've worked for Promedica Toledo Hospital for the past 13 years. Recently, I feel the hospital is growing to much and to fast and is forgetting about their employees.
The pay is good. Full time and part time hours available. Work place runs extremely smoothly. No broken or faulty equipment. Cafeteria is within workplace, lunch is fairly priced. Option to charge to your paycheck is a plus when short on cash. Overtime is always available as well. Great stepping stone if wanting to transition to other fields within the hospital.
I like being able to experience working on different floors of the hospital. I also like being able to have the opportunity to change my position after I graduate.
I really like it. People are no e and friendly and welcoming. Nurses are nice towards cooks and hosts. Patients are great to talk too. You really end up meeting some nice people and learn something new from them about life, etc.
A wonderful place to work. ProMedica takes care of its employees very well. The only drawback is that there isn’t enough availability of administration. They rarely came to the units so show support.